This is Katy when she was 6 weeks old with my mom and my aunt, Jan. Jan passed away in August of 2006, so Katy won't remember her. At the time of this picture, she had cancer and I wanted to make sure I had all of the pics of her that I could with Katy while she was still with us!
How ironic is it that one of Katy's favorite movies is Rocky III...
Well...I meant for this to be a really cute picture of her in her Spring outfit in the Bluebonnets. As you can see, it is a cute picture, only she cried the ENTIRE time!!!
In Rob's cowboy hat.
Getting Katy ready for Easter.
Katy and Brynn
This is what happens when Daddy does bath time...
Dog-Dog-Wrestling
How ADORABLE!
So CUTE!
Worn out!
She just LOVES my shoes!

I went into her room one day and she had this headband on, a pair of zebra stripped pants and a green shirt...didn't match at all, but she looked really cute!
She
I'll add more in another blog! I think this is enough for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment