Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Dallas Arboretum

Last week we decided that we would spend today at The Dallas Arboretum. Thankfully, it turned out to be a really beautiful day!!! We actually got a bit sunburnt. As many of you know, Keelie is a mess. I knew that it was going to be a trying day with her. Katy loves posing for the camera, so we got a lot more great shots with her. We did get a few cute ones with Kee, but none with them together to write home about...or blog about.





1 comment:

Keelie said...

Hey! Rob and Justin would have been twinkies! The girls looked so cute. I love the one of Katy with glasses --its pricelss. Sorry we missed you. And yes--smilebox is pretty cute. you can even pay $40 a year and print the pages out. i haven't tried this but I am thinking about it.