Rob and I started on our Lifelong Journey of visiting every Major League Ballpark!
Leading Off:
Minute Maid Park, Houston, Texas
The Rangers played an excellent game defeating
the Astros! Go RANGERS!!!
You really can't tell...but this is Josh Hamilton (my favorite player) taking BP.
Next, we headed to Lake Cypress Springs. This was very sentimental for me because my grandparents used to live on this lake over 20 years ago. I was probably 10 or 11 the last time I was there! I also went into Mt. Vernon and saw the house my Greatgrandparents lived in...this one really didn't look the same! It was sad!

The house on the left was my Greatgrandparents in Mt. Vernon. The house on the right was my Grandparents home. It was really neat to see these two homes after all these years!

We also enjoyed spending time on the lake and relaxing with our friends. Thanks Carter and Julie! We had a blast!!! Lily looked adorable in her lifevest! She wasn't too fond of it at first, but once the boat started going, I think she liked it! After we ate, she decided to take a little nap! Awwww...how cute!!!

It had really been a long time since I had rode on a Jetski, too! Julie and I had a blast playing around on these...the boys were next!

We also played Mexican Dominoes. I think Rob might have broke the record for them most points in a single game! Hahaha! The object is to have the least points! Sorry Rob! Rob caught several catfish right under the dock. It wasn't as easy as Rob made it out to be! 


We also went to the Ranger's game at the Ballpark on Wednesday night with Keelie. Katy decided she would rather spend the time with her Ma. :( 
No comments:
Post a Comment