Friday, November 20, 2009

We're off!

Well, almost. We are so excited about leaving for Iowa tonight! Katy is REALLY excited. The first thing she said when she woke up was, "I can't wait to leave for Iowa. I really miss Uncle Denny! Remember last year when I wouldn't hug him? I'm going to this year! I miss him so much!" It was adorable!

The calls from Iowa friends have already started! We feel like celebrities when we go up there. Everyone is always so excited to see us; the feeling is mutual. We have made so many friends and we can't wait to make more!

Iowa...Here we come!!!!

3 comments:

Rob said...

I'm so excited! It will be lots of fun!

Courtney said...

Do you have family in Iowa? Be careful and enjoy your time away.

Steph said...

Courtney-We have a really good friend who lives in Iowa. We go up there every year and Rob pheasant and deer hunts. It's a lot of fun!