Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ICE

Saturday morning we decided we wanted to take the girls to the Gaylord Texan to view the ICE exhibit there. Neither of us had been before and we thought it would be a really fun family outing! Well...after an hour and a half wait from Grapvine Mills Mall to the Gaylord...we finally made it into the Gaylord around 7. The 7:30 and 8:00 shows were sold out. Neither of the girls had eaten dinner yet, so they had a banana and a hot dog! Well, I slipped into the 8:00 show by accident. There was a REALLY long line of people standing outside the Ice area, and none of them seemed to know why they were in line. So I walked past everyone and told the attendant that I had tickets for the 8:30 show and she said you're the last one in! So, we got done a little early! It was soooo cold in the exhibit! Keelie's hands were freezing! I finally took off my big coat that they had provided and put it over her stroller. We were going to eat at a resturant inside the Gaylord, but the wait was over 2 hours! We ended up eating at Steak N Shake...Katy was already asleep, but Keelie girl would not give it up! She finally fell asleep about 10 minutes away from home! We had a LOT of fun on our first trip to the Gaylord...hopefully there will be another for Rob and me in March for our Wedding Anniversary!?!?

No comments: